Jane Iredale Makeup
The skincare mackeup
What is Jane Iredale Makeup?
Jane Iredale founded her company in 1994 after working as a makeup artist in the entertainment industry. Jane Iredale products are designed to look good, feel good, and be good for the skin.
What products are available from Jane Iredale?
Jane Iredale has products for all skin types and tones, including complexion, eye, and lip products.
- Cruelty free (leaping bunny certified)
- Multi tasking
- High quality natural mineral products
- Non comedogenic with no nano particles
- Skin Cancer Foundation seal of approval
- Safety tested, allergy tested, clinically tested and dermatology tested to ensure avoidance of any ingredients that may be skin sensitizers
- Anti irritant ingredients in many products
Process & Treatment
Anybody can come in and purchase Jane Iredale products at any time, however if you’re wanting some assistance in creating a whole new look, we offer this as well! For $50 we can do a customized application and lesson which takes approximately one hour, and if you spend over $250 the consultation and application becomes complimentary.
One of our makeup experts will walk you through choosing products designed to suit your specific skin tone and type, including everything from eyeshadow, lipstick, complexion and more. They will take you through an application to explain how to use all of the products you’re looking at so you’re set up for success when you get home!
As there are many different products available pricing varies greatly. Pricing can be found by calling the office!