IV Therapy at its best- hydrate, energize and release those unwanted toxins
What are VitaminDrip IVs?
Vitamin Drip IVs are a scientifically formulated solution to help hydrate, boost energy levels, and release built up toxins. Thanks to the intravenous delivery, 100% of the fluid, electrolytes and vitamins make it into the blood stream
How do Vitamin Drip IVs work?
Vitamin Drip IVs allow us to intravenously provide a specially chosen combination of vitamins and minerals in a much higher content than is possible orally. This is due to the fact that all of the fluids, electrolytes and vitamins make it into the bloodstream immediately as they do not have to first go through the digestive and excretory systems.
There are a variety of formulas to choose from each offering a different benefit.
- Recharge: Boost energy and beat adrenal fatigue with a natural boost of B Vitamins
- Immune Boost: Helps to shorten virus duration and boost immune function
- Detox: Draw out toxins and heavy metal build up
- After Party: Quick recovery for after those long nights
- Skin: Perfect way to up the benefits of any service with a skin boosting hydrating infusion
- Fit Drip: Repair and rebuild sore muscles plus boost metabolism with amino acids
* We’re regularly adding new options to the rotation so feel free to call us or stop in and ask what else we can offer!
Process & Treatment
Patients can come in for one stand alone treatment when needed, or as often as every other day. IVs are a great addition to any treatment, and we can generally hang one during nearly any appointment.
Most patients feel the results nearly immediately after the appointment, with benefits at their peak during the first 24 hours.
While we don’t require a new patient consult for IVs, we do always recommend one to everyone considering visiting our clinic!
At Captivating Aesthetics, the first step is to book a consultation with our team experts. During this consultation a brief medical and relevant aesthetic history will be taken. You will have the chance to discuss your treatment concerns, your treatment goals, your fears and concerns in regards to the actual treatment itself. Your full treatment plan, along with expected maintenance will then be discussed.
Once you come into our clinic our team will greet you up front. They will provide you with some quick and easy intake forms to fill out. Upon completion of this your IV technician will check your blood pressure and quickly ensure there are no contraindications to an IV at that time. Following this it is a quick an easy insertion. The IV generally runs for 30-60 minutes based on your comfort level throughout the process.
Upon leaving your able to immediately resume any activities you like.
For more details please call the office.